Everyone is wondering…
- How do the new tax laws affect me, my family, my business?
- Will these tax rules cost me money or will I benefit?
- How can I position myself, my family, and my company to benefit even more?
- What do I need to change now and in the future?
- What do I need to worry about?
Attend this complimentary workshop and learn:
- How some families can qualify for a $1,400 refund, even if they don’t owe taxes
- Why 529 savings plans aren’t just for college anymore and what that means for
you and your children or grandchildren
- Why new estate planning rules could accidentally disinherit your children
- Why small business owners may only be taxed on 80% of their business income
- Why making several years of charitable donations at one time may make sense
- The inflation change in the tax code that could lead to higher taxes in the future
- How the new tax rules may impact your retirement planning strategy
- Why paying off your mortgage may be smarter than ever
- Why reorganizing your business into a new entity might be worth exploring
- The Good News, Bad News story for divorce starting in 2019
Date and Time
Thu, Mar 21, 2019
11:45a - 1:15p EST
Framework Financial Planning Office
Lunch will be provided. R.S.V.P. by March 15th . Register online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org